- No drugs of any kind. (Persons caught with any drug in their possession will be reported to the Royal Malaysian Police immediately.)
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- Personal bodyguards are not allowed inside. Designated waiting areas are available on premises.
- No pets.
- No outside food & drink.
- Bar – Permits only adults 21 years and above.
- Strictly NO music request at the bar.
- Guests who are unduly intoxicated, abusive, threatening or quarrelsome will be refused alcohol service and may be asked to leave the premises. Management, service staff and security personnel reserve the right to refuse any patron from entering the establishment, or to refuse service to any patron at any time. Persons performing violent or rowdy acts will be asked to leave the premises and may be handed to the authorities.
- No professional photography and filming activities are allowed without the management’s prior approval. Only photography for personal use is permitted.
- The management reserves the right to amend these rules at any time without notice. Guests are advised that failure to comply with request from the staff and/or security in respect of dress code and/or behaviour may result in refusal of entry or possible eviction from the premises. Guests are advised to carry a valid photo ID with them whilst on the premises. The management is unable to accept expired or damaged identification.
FOR THE ROOFTOP BAR – SMART CASUAL ONLY
- NO slippers, flip-flops, sandals, crocs and dirty footwear.
- NO sleeveless attire for men.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO POLICY
The Marini’s Group has taken special care to provide our restaurant guests with the right atmosphere for an enjoyable dining experience. While we understand that guests would like to take pictures to remember their evening at our restaurant, we would like to remind guests to observe the restaurant’s photo etiquette.
- Please be respectful of the other guests at all times
- No flash photography or videography
- No sound effects or camera noises
- No standing up to photograph/video food
- No bulky camera equipment or tripods
- No taking pictures of other guests
Kindly note that if you are seeking to photograph for commercial purposes or media use (mainstream media, blogs, social media, etc.), please contact our Marketing and PR departments to obtain permission prior to your visit.