- No drugs of any kind. (Persons caught with any drug in their possession will be reported to the Royal Malaysian Police immediately.)
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- Personal bodyguards are not allowed inside. Designated waiting areas are available on premises.
- No pets.
- No outside food & drink.
- Bar – Permits only adults 21 years and above.
- Strictly NO music request at the bar.
- Guests who are unduly intoxicated, abusive, threatening or quarrelsome will be refused alcohol service and may be asked to leave the premises. Management, service staff and security personnel reserve the right to refuse any patron from entering the establishment, or to refuse service to any patron at any time. Persons performing violent or rowdy acts will be asked to leave the premises and may be handed to the authorities.
- No professional photography and filming activities are allowed without the management’s prior approval. Only photography for personal use is permitted.
- The management reserves the right to amend these rules at any time without notice. Guests are advised that failure to comply with request from the staff and/or security in respect of dress code and/or behaviour may result in refusal of entry or possible eviction from the premises. Guests are advised to carry a valid photo ID with them whilst on the premises. The management is unable to accept expired or damaged identification.
FOR THE ROOFTOP BAR – SMART CASUAL ONLY
- NO slippers, flip-flops, sandals, crocs and dirty footwear.
- NO sleeveless attire for men.